• Personalized Headshot Packages • Part 1 of 3 – HEADSHOT SESSIONS
- There are 3 essential components to any headshot: Session, Digital File, and Retouching.
- A Personalized Package simply offers you the ability to purchase any of the 3 essential components as you see fit.
- This page is dedicated to the single headshot component, Headshot SESSIONS.
- A Session is the first component of any headshot and includes photography time in studio with Mark Jordan.
- The Session is separate from the remaining two components, Digital Files and Retouching.
• We also offer FASTRAK PACKAGE PRICING
- Includes the 3 Essential Components to any Headshot: Session, Digital File and Retouching.
- ALL-IN-ONE convenient price.
- Best Option for the vast majority of our clients.
In case your Pad or Phone does not show our Info-Graphic above, we’ve provided the text below:
We provide four Headshot Session options. Each session differs in the number of looks/outfits, exposures and time: Single (1 look), Double (2 looks), Trio (3 looks) and Quad (4 looks).
Regardless of which coverage best meets your needs, Mark Jordan is your personal photographer for all four.
1. Single $50
Where a single look, simple headshot is needed, our Single Session is your best choice. A Single Session meets the needs of most of our clients and is by far our most popular choice..
- 20 Exposures Minimum
- 1 Outfit – unique look
- 20 Minute Session
2. Double $90
- 40 Exposures Minimum
- 2 Outfits – unique looks
- 30 Minute Session
- Can be used for either 2 Looks or 2 People with a Single Look or a Group of 2 People
3. Trio $125
- 80 Exposures Minimum
- 3 Outfits – unique looks
- 40 Minute Session
- Can be used for either 3 Looks or 3 People with a Single Look or a Group of 3 People
4. Quad $160
- 120 Exposures Minimum
- Not quite a portfolio session but enough exposures to create 4 unique looks
- 50 Minute Session
- Can be used for either 4 Looks or 4 People with a Single Look or a Group of 4 People
Should you need a more extensive Headshot Portfolio, please contact us and we discuss the exact nature of your needs either by phone or by scheduling a complimentary consultation. We’ll can discuss every detail and determine the best and least expensive approach.
ADD A HEADSHOT LOCATION
Selecting to have your headshot created on-location could not be any easier. Simply inform us what sort of location you’re considering and we’ll help you plan every detail:
- Landscape – $85
- Seascape – $225
- City Environs – $125 for Single Location ($295 for Multiple Locations)
- Office – $185
Interior Office location headshot sessions may necessitate Studio Assembly, which can range from from $0 for on-camera lighting to $350 for complex, full studio lighting. Please ask for an individual on-location quotation.
TIMING of Headshot Sessions
Headshot Sessions are scheduled every week day and Saturday.
Generally speaking, most clients are able to schedule an appointment within a few days of requesting one, if not same day or next. You will never know until you try…
Even if we are booked, we’ll always do our best to carve out time for a headshot session.
If scheduled early in the day, Online Previews are ready that night, and always within 24 hours.
Depending on the degree of Retouching you request, your finished headshot will be ready within one or two days.
As always, should you have ANY questions regarding any aspect of our Headshot Sessions, please know that no concern is too small.